Sign in to follow this  
Kash

Most Dangerous City?

America's Most Dangerous City

I remember going to the Camden aquarium once, it was so nice...

Even if it ranks in the top 10, I'm glad all my friends finished their required 2 years at the Rutgers campus there and transferred to the New Brunswick campus.

Funny when I clicked on the link to the article, I could have sworn that it would have been Detroit rather than a city just a half hour drive from where I live......

Detroit #2? that is to be expected, but how is it that Philly isn't even in the top 10? St. Louis #3? I have been there many times and would have never expected that. Probably the biggest surprise to me though is Gary, IN. making the top ten.

detroit at #2 doesn't suprise me. per capita it's lower than camden, but by total violent crimes I think it's still #1 :(

and gary is a rotting cespool... at least the last time I was there. man it was almost as bad as detoit in some ways.

Detroit #2? that is to be expected, but how is it that Philly isn't even in the top 10? St. Louis #3? I have been there many times and would have never expected that. Probably the biggest surprise to me though is Gary, IN. making the top ten.

584397[/snapback]

My cousin visited St Louis and said it was so bad in most places that nobody was outside on a nice day.

new orleans number 8? should be number 1 THIS year..

587878[/snapback]

I think it was measured over the entire course of the year. New Orleans was pretty bad for a few weeks, but that was all in one concentrated period.

I think it was measured over the entire course of the year. New Orleans was pretty bad for a few weeks, but that was all in one concentrated period.

587888[/snapback]

:withstupid: yeah it was..

Oh, and here is my reasoning for Oakland being not only the most dangerous city, but also the most deserving of being carpet-bombed:

EDIT: After some more research, it appears only some of Oakland needs to be carpet bombed. They should send cops with Humvee's and Ma Deuce's out there to pop a few .50 bullets in these "people".

WARNING VERY DISTURBING VIDEO! NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/beatasnitch.html