Phase Cooling?

foamy654

just cooling question , i was wondering are there any good companys that make phase coolers and were can you buy them are there any computer store, repair places that can install a phase cooler.

thanks

install a phase cooler????

you can get retail systems from Vapochill and Prometiea... a dude on XS makes custom ones (he's a HVAC engineer lol)...

all of those you just connect up to your computer... there is no professional phase-change installation guy lol

you'd better have either more money than sense, be a benchmarking freak, or have some of the best hardware in the world before you consider direct-die phase-change

some online retailers will sell phase-change units... i dunno, maybe they will install it in a lian-li case for you if you pay them $2000

You can get Vapo's starting at about $850 or you could get a custom built one starting at around $450. They are much easier to install than people think so there is no need to have someone install it for you. If you need any help with finding the unit that would be best for you or help with installation let me know. :)

btw, if you aren't ready to throw at least a total of $500 into just cooling then phase is not for you.

You can get Vapo's starting at about $850 or you could get a custom built one starting at around $450. They are much easier to install than people think so there is no need to have someone install it for you. If you need any help with finding the unit that would be best for you or help with installation let me know. :)

btw, if you aren't ready to throw at least a total of $500 into just cooling then phase is not for you.

583815[/snapback]

I am going to get a unit from that guy on XS this coming weekend, I'd definitely agree this is for the benchmarking freak more than anything else. There's also a guy on ocxtreme.org that builds good custom units. If you want one right away, I'd go with one of those retail ones, if you can wait a bit and want a better deal and very high quality, get a custom one built for you.

If you're not comfortable installing something like this yourself, you probably shouldn't be using this kind of cooling just yet.

Just my opinions!