No Freakin 360.

Ghost2520

WEll basically I didn't get the 360. I preorder mine in craping june and EB Games didn't ahev one for me lastnight!!!! He said "with any luck" we'll have yours within a week. But theres no promises. This is freakin riduculous.l God dang't.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So wheres that guy running around the forum saying there will be tons of extra 360s?

Microsoft is trying to make the demand for them so high that will price will be no problem to stay high as well. Then when the PS3 comes out Microsoft will sudenly drop the price well below the price of the PS3. At least thats my thoughts about it.

Here's a question will the 360 be the next dreamcast?

P.S. Ohh if your that adamant about getting one soon there selling on ebay for about $1500.

Of course the PS3 launch will be the soonest date for a price drop on 360, why would they lower it sooner? They have no competition. I'm really really frustrated now. I'm watching them sell for over a thousand bucks on ebay!!! I COULD BE EARNING THAT MONEY!!!! I better have mine next monday/tuesday./

yep, reason 105 to not bother with the XBOX 360 until AFTER Christmas.

582504[/snapback]

:withstupid: Im waiting.. As much as I enjoy the system. I rather get some new video cards first :)

So wheres that guy running around the forum saying there will be tons of extra 360s?

Microsoft is trying to make the demand for them so high that will price will be no problem to stay high as well.  Then when the PS3 comes out Microsoft will sudenly drop the price well below the price of the PS3.  At least thats my thoughts about it.

Here's a question will the 360 be the next dreamcast?

P.S. Ohh if your that adamant about getting one soon there selling on ebay for about $1500.

582510[/snapback]

I really dont think 360 will be like dreamcast. Its a very nice system.

Plus its not like they arent prepaired to sell a lot. They know there gunna have a LOAD of people buying them, so its not like there not prepaired... they have plenty to send out. There just doing it in waves.