I Hate My Self

swifty11212

410 for reading, 320 for writing, and 390 for math, i should probably slit my throat like the goths... im not going to a good school, i have a bad feeling. im taking my sats over in january though... god i hate my self, and i usually get good grades in school, 80 averages. im stupid... maybe suicicide would be a smart thing to do...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No it wouldn't.

I was predicted A*'s for my GCSEs and I only mamaged two A's, four B's and six C's,

And at A level I only got an A in Computer Science and a D in Law.. and now I'm at Uni - so it's not that bad...

Edited by lego

You win some, you lose some. I just got my report card for the first quarter and I am very sad too.

Global History II - B

World Lit. and Analysis - B

Precalc Research Honors - B+

AP Physics B - B

Spanish 10H - C+

Physical Education - A+ (ROFL)

but its just that i push my self and only to look like an idiot like those in my class... then again i am greatfull im graduating unlike 20 students out of the 50 12th graders in my school... man the day before i was nervious as hell. i woke up @ 3am the day of the test and i couldnt get back to sleep. eh i guess the pressure got to me... next time im relaxing and taking it easy but not slowly.