My Last Post...

andrusk

Hey everybody. Andrusk here. I'm sure some of you remember me ;):lol: I've been really quite inactive on these boards recently and I assure you I have a good explanation for that.

I have just been called to serve a Mission in Minneapolis Minnesota. Seeing as how I've been preparing to go for a while now I havent had any time to post on these boards or even worry about whats going on here. Anyway, I'm leaving for my mission on January 4th, and I'll be gone for two years. So for me this is pretty much it. I won't be posting for the next two years. Besides, I'm pretty sure by the time I get back OCC will have changed it's name and will look completely different.

I just want to end by thanking OCC for such a wonderful community it provided the last two and a half years of my life. I've made a lot of friends here, and equally as many enemies. I use to spend so much time here that it negatively effected my life. I guess the fact that I am now taking a two year absence from this place is the universes kind way of balancing things out. :lol: Anyway, thanks again OCC. I'll miss you guys.

Kyle out. B:)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use to spend so much time here that it negatively effected my life. 

581006[/snapback]

Ha, same with me! Nice hearing from ya andrusk and thanks for updating us. And just because you say this is "My Last Post", doesn't mean it has to be set in stone (i'm giving you the option to post again before January, instead of just after you leave :P). But if you decide not to take me up on my offer, have a good one and see ya in 2 years (more or less).

p.s: i'll tell you all about the M2 socket and virtualization when you get back. i wonder how much google will change in 2 years. i mean, if you haven't already heard, someone posted about Google H4x0r.

Andrusk I am glad to hear you finally got your calling, you will love it. My mission was the best two years of my life. OCC will miss you as you are one of a very select few that knows his stuff around here. Make the best of your mission and we will be waiting for you when you get back. It's actually kinda fun when you get home and see all of the advances that the PC industry has made. Good Luck buddy