-Asus P4P800SE mobo

-BFG 6600GT OC video

-512mb of pc3200 kingston ram

-Onboard sound

-Onboard lan

-Antec 400W PSU and Performace II case

-80 gb WD hd (sata)

-dvd/cd combo rw drive

I think it did decent with the ram it has right now. I didnt even bother to bench with a clean format and follow the right procedures. I am soon getting 1gig of OCZ ram, and I think I could beat 10K. Tell me how you think I did.

Ok, the plan is as follows:

-Get 1GB of the most expensive 2x512 dual channel kit has to offer (around 200$)

-Format, install drivers, tweak and BENCH!

I should be able to push 10K easy.

I benched about equal with a 3700+ rig, 6600GT (same as mine) and 1GB of ram, and about 600 marks higher than a rig with the exact specs as mine except it has 1 gig of ram instead of my crappy 512. This makes me pretty proud :ph34r:

The last on my list is to mod the living crap out of this pc.

Ok, the plan is as follows:

-Get 1GB of the most expensive 2x512 dual channel kit has to offer (around 200$)

-Format, install drivers, tweak and BENCH!

I should be able to push 10K easy.

I benched about equal with a 3700+ rig, 6600GT (same as mine) and 1GB of ram, and about 600 marks higher than a rig with the exact specs as mine except it has 1 gig of ram instead of my crappy 512. This makes me pretty proud  :ph34r:

The last on my list is to mod the living crap out of this pc.

580186[/snapback]

it wasent a 3700+ it was a 3500+ with 1Gb of RAM, and a 6600 GT. :P yust so you know.

well his SPU runs in the 50*C's or was it 40's? anyways still pretty toasty, althogh you shoudl be abel to push it to 3.4+ then the videocard too, and that will help your scores a bit. wait till my new stuff gets in tommorow, then we will see what my machien does :)