Sign in to follow this  
sYstEmATiC

Never Buy A Zboard

ok i must say that this was the worst keyboard design on the planet and you cant realize it until you actually use it. Now i sort of wish i would have payed full price at a store ($50USD) so i could return it but i baught it in new condition from a friend for $20. (he got it as a gift) and now i see why he wanted yto sell it. the way most gamers hands are placed on the keyboard, you will always be hitting randowm keys on accident. I had it plugged into my pc for a total of 30 minutes before i plugged my old microsoft office keyboard back in.

please dont buy this thing because you will most likely get disappointed.

You should have sold it b4 saying that :lol:

578755[/snapback]

no i cant stoop to such a low level to sell someone this pos. I will sell it to someone i dont like.....or give it away (maybe)

Oh and has anyone had any experiences with that ne Logitech G15 gaming keyboard... i MIGHT get that if i can get some good FIRST HAND reviews on it. I dont see how the zboard got the reviews it did.

Edited by sYstEmATiC

1big.jpg

I bought this keyboard a week ago, I must say that I love it, the keys are just the right touch for both gaming as well as typing, there is no cheapie rattle (even from the space bar). The thing is great for both gaming as well as typing research papers (my wife is a college student and I do quite a bit of typing in forums). The thing has weight to it as well so you don't have to worry about moving it around accidentally and the adjustable level of backlighting makes it ideal for playing in light/dim or dark.

I don't worik for this company or anything, I just like the keybaord.

thats a really good keyboard, the blue lights a pretty dang cool, my roommate has that board! The thouch is as light as a laptop keyboard, but I didn't wanna get it, because it doesn't exist in the german keys (I'm german :thumbs-up: )

Hey I MIGHT be willing to take that thing off your hands...depends on if I can find a keyboard that can register 7+ keys pressed at once. ;)

Hey I MIGHT be willing to take that thing off your hands...depends on if I can find a keyboard that can register 7+ keys pressed at once. ;)

578773[/snapback]

well this one is registering 4 when i tried, but that was the most i tried.... should have seen what it would register max...

1big.jpg

I bought this keyboard a week ago, I must say that I love it, the keys are just the right touch for both gaming as well as typing, there is no cheapie rattle (even from the space bar).  The thing is great for both gaming as well as typing research papers (my wife is a college student and I do quite a bit of typing in forums).  The thing has weight to it as well so you don't have to worry about moving it around accidentally and the adjustable level of backlighting makes it ideal for playing in light/dim or dark.

I don't worik for this company or anything, I just like the keybaord.

578761[/snapback]

I am hopefully going to pick up one of those saiteks in a few days. Those things look great.