Never Buy A Zboard

sYstEmATiC

One thing though, there are two versions.

The version I have is the PC GAMERS version, there is another called the sillouette I think...

On this version the letters do not light up on the keys, you just have the backlighting, however it does have the mini keypad for gaming. The sillouette has no second keypad but the letters do light up IIRC. Circuit City carries both, you could just go to one of their display comps and plug the keyboard into a USB port to check them out. I pretty much touch type so having the letters lit up was not that important to me and the little keypad was a nice touch since in BF2 I spend most of my time in the air.

ok i must say that this was the worst keyboard design on the planet and you cant realize it until you actually use it.  Now i sort of wish i would have payed full price at a store ($50USD) so i could return it but i baught it in new condition from a friend for $20. (he got it as a gift) and now i see why he wanted yto sell it.  the way most gamers hands are placed on the keyboard, you will always be hitting randowm keys on accident.  I had it plugged into my pc for a total of 30 minutes before i plugged my old microsoft office keyboard back in.

please dont buy this thing because you will most likely get disappointed.

578750[/snapback]

:lol:

The normal keyset wasn't designed for gamers... it was designed for office productivity, media, and web surfing. If you want to use the keyboard for gaming, then buy the gaming keysets!

Sailtek and the logiteck G15 are both great keyboards. I have used both. The Sailtek is a little nicer with the keys not being sticky and they pusy easily. The G15 has alot of great options. Programable macro keys, the display, one con about the g15 is that the keys are pushed together alittle more to make room for the macro keys...

Sailtek and the logiteck G15 are both great keyboards. I have used both. The Sailtek is a little nicer with the keys not being sticky and they pusy easily. The G15 has alot of great options. Programable macro keys, the display, one con about the g15 is that the keys are pushed together alittle more to make room for the macro keys...

578937[/snapback]

I guess that's why it'd pay to go check them out in person (even if you're buying it online), so you can see if the feel is right BEFORE laying out money for it.