Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Gremlin

looks ok.. but the best NFS game ever is proche unleashed

590382[/snapback]

Ahmen

i use a usb-psx converter and use some dual-shock ps1 pads... even the force feedback works...

you can get usb-xbox converters for cheap:

Titanium Windows PC & Macintosh Titanium X-Joy Converter (Xbox to PC/MAC USB Controller Adapter) -

Play-Asia.com

$5.99 + $3 shipping...

590419[/snapback]

i have a similar device i ot off ebay for 20 bcusk canadian shipped, although when i installed the drivers for it and played some most wanted with it it played fine for abotu 5 minutes then killed my boot loader in windows..... ill blame buggy drivers. i need to get another one.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a program called FRAPS, it gives frps, screenshots & records 'movies' from the games. If any of you guys want it PM me.

591895[/snapback]

I've noticed that fraps decreases your frame rates, just thought you should know if you weren't aware (and no, I'm not talking about the video recording, I'm talking about just having it showing you the fps).

I've noticed that fraps decreases your frame rates, just thought you should know if you weren't aware (and no, I'm not talking about the video recording, I'm talking about just having it showing you the fps).

591946[/snapback]

Maybe on older cards. I never noticed but good to know, thanks. You use or know of any other program?

Maybe on older cards. I never noticed but good to know, thanks. You use or know of any other program?

592004[/snapback]

I have a 6800gt, and I noticed it. I'll doublecheck later.

For another program that can take screenshots, XFire has the ability now :). It's bound to "scroll lock + S"

yea looks are ok, but I am a performance over looks kinda guy. But the best is to have both lol which is why one of my fav cars of all time is the 69' Camaro SS. :D

btw, speaking of the 69' SS Camaro I thought NFS: Most Wanted was so supposed to have this car in it(the main reason I bought the game) and I can't find the car in there anywhere. :angry:

591183[/snapback]

My favorite car is also the camaro SS. I was suppossed to be getting a '69, but it never did happen. :(

Edited by Celcius