Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Gremlin

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess i'm the only one who thinks it's quite poo...Then again, i do play racing "sims" not arcade games  :P

585451[/snapback]

same here....

the game is sweet to play but dang the cars driving styles are totally unrealistic....

i own one of those GTO's...they are fast but there is no way in hell it can keep up with a viper like they did in the demo....(the police cars in the viper part of the demo are GTO's)

and the handleiung is crappy too, i mean if u let off of the gas in first gear, it automatically stops u.

and also, i have a microsoft sidewinder forcefeedback wheel and pedals and even if u barely hit the gas, the cars bun out and BAD, i mean it was burning out for a good 100 feet and u have to floor it to get going. like they have line locks on them or something...

oh i almost forgot, u cant start off with the viper in second gear, our old truck could take off in 2nd gear fine and i can still burn rubber on my gto in second :( very unrealistic in that sense also.

Edited by sYstEmATiC

I have played every NFS game, loved all of them, and yes the cops did start in Hot Pursuit, and there were NFS NFS2 before them...I Love the demo, and planning on buying the full game next paycheck so cant wait for that. here are some decent screenshots from my comp.

http://www.webxdesigns.net/NFSMW

the first two are at 75% graphics, last two are 100% graphics, I run at 100% now with a constant 15-20 fps with my 9600pro, not too bad, its smooth atleast. :)

I just got teh full version yesterday and i like it excepty underground 2 had way way way more visual customizations available./ other than that excel;lent game, i highly reccomend it. i have a 6600GT OC and i run it at 1024x764 (since i have a 17" monitor) with max everything including AA. i tried it at 1264 or whatever it is and it works fine, a tiny bit of lag but i took AA down to 3/4 and it works fine, about 60-70 fps.

Edited by ady1989