Sign in to follow this  
urvaius

Contest X800xl Drawing

OMFG!

Now I dislike you.

577631[/snapback]

:withstupid: you suck lego! First the ddtl icon, and now this! You're going downhill!

j/k

congrats.

:lol: This is like the first time I have actually ever one anything.... (Except from a drawing competition when i was about 12 :D)

I might be putting my old system on the buy/sell forum soon, but it isn't likely.

I won one thing in my life so far, a ps2 game from pepsi like 4 years ago, but my daughter decided she wanted to help daddy clean off his computer desk. By the time I went to mail out the lid 2 days latter, I came to my desk, and saw everything was thrown away, and I went to the dump that morning. She was 4 at the time. All well, Cannot get upset at her for that.

Just out of interest what make is the card... I'll get me a cooler ready for it :)

congrats on winning. i would make a folding comment, but you cant fold on video cards. too bad

but lego, i thought you had an agp setup? my new pci-e rig would benefit waaaaaaaay more :lol:

dang i hate you too now lego, I WANTED THAT! lol.. I'm jw what card did you have before? I'll help you get rid of it ;):P

The card is ati or saphire I forget. I am pretty sure built by ati. It already has ram sinks on the back. :)

Sign in to follow this