Occ Store Interest

Hushplz

I just bought the OCC interest thingy and then used it.

Worked fine

So i bought another 1

Click use item

""Sorry, your total interest has gone over the set amount for this item.""

So the max interest im allowed is 2%?

Did i just waste 75 Pure Gold OCC Coins? :(

Omg that stinks!!

Am i doomed to spend the rest of my life living off 2% Interest? :(

Guess it doesn't matter i just wasted my last bit of cash on 2 lottery tickets for a return of 3 coins :(

Edited by bitchplz

:D

Omg that stinks!!

Am i doomed to spend the rest of my life living off 2% Interest? :(

Guess it doesn't matter i just wasted my last bit of cash on 2 lottery tickets for a return of 3 coins :(

574045[/snapback]

Ill take that increase interest :D , I wanna see how far negative I can go :P

I thought you couldn't go negative anymore?

574669[/snapback]

Sure you can, best that I remember. If you are annoying, spamming, flaming, cussing, breaking the rules, . off the staff, annoying the staff, be banned, or having your post reported a lot, you can lose points. Once you pass zero, it'll go negative.

Only way to get out of the hole is to... be helpful, kind, and courteous to other members. Post useful and relevant topics in the core forums, news, and case gallery. <-- That doesn't mean spam a rig in the gallery with the same comment 2-3 times, as some have tried to do. You can also have others "give" you points for helping out. And by submit news I think will also benefit you.

Sure you can, best that I remember. If you are annoying, spamming, flaming, cussing, breaking the rules, . off the staff, annoying the staff, be banned, or having your post reported a lot, you can lose points. Once you pass zero, it'll go negative.

574719[/snapback]

I'm sure that if you ask people what they think of me, I doubt they would respond that I flame, am annoying, that I piss of the staff, spam, or am being reported a lot. My points went negative before the "psychic count" threat that you decided was stupid and banned me for it! I don't see what your problem is. So far, I have been courteous with everyone at OCC, including you, and I have the upmost respect for this site, you, and everyone here. I don't think -23,000 points represents how I've been acting at OCC.

lmao, -23,000? haha ouch that sux!

574733[/snapback]

Actually, -26,081 as of right now, these points are supposed to be positive.

[edit]

And these points aren't even for my pleasure, I use them only to send them to people when they help me!

Edited by Psychotic_god

Update: You can no longer go into the negative with your points. Before, you could go into the negative if you were trying to steal more points from another user than you had. Now, if you try to pickpocket or hack another member for points, you can only steal up to the amount of points you have. This means, no more going into the negative! All members who were in the negative, have now been set back to "0" points.

^^^ That is a quote from LP on the front page of the OCC store. So if you are still in the negative just pm LP about it.

Yeah, but read what d3bruts1d wrote, according to him, I've been bad so he took my points away!

574740[/snapback]

Your point? Who owns OCC, LP or d3? Just pm LP that your points are in the negative. He may not even bother to look into it, but it doesn't hurt to try.