Whats A Good, Cheap Sound Card.?

LucifersMagician

Hey watsup matt! So you did join OCC, thats good. Well, looks like your all set with your sound card, so good luck, see you tomorow at school.

BTW, don't touch the llamas :ph34r: , sorry guys, off topic, but I just had to say it :P

574242[/snapback]

:wub: awwww, how sweet! :wub:

:wub: awwww, how sweet! :wub:

574250[/snapback]

hey! HEY! .....well.....hum......yeah.......ha!.....what now? DC hammertime!

:lol: whatever, hes a friend, I recommended him OCC but I didn't think he was gonna do it :P .

[edit] OMG....haaaa....I got my fourth star!!!!

Edited by Psychotic_god

I fail to understand how you want "awesome quality" but want a cheap card. Since it'll be for games, then I would suggest an X-Fi if you want "awesome" quality for GAMES (not music, but games). But then you have to factor in the cheap. So, I would then suggest an Audigy 2 ZS (once again, for games and not for music).

I fail to understand how you want "awesome quality" but want a cheap card. Since it'll be for games, then I would suggest an X-Fi if you want "awesome" quality for GAMES (not music, but games). But then you have to factor in the cheap. So, I would then suggest an Audigy 2 ZS (once again, for games and not for music).

575718[/snapback]

Darkscorpion is right matt. I guess that if you're willing to pay a bit more, get the XMystique 7.1, just [Click Here]

Darkscorpion is right matt. I guess that if you're willing to pay a bit more, get the XMystique 7.1, just [Click Here]

575997[/snapback]

I will also agree. To add my own cent and a half: You get what you pay for. As much as I hate to do this, I will "save & wait" to get that part that is worth getting that going out today and buying that cheap one. Less headaches, problems, and saves me money in the long run. But! that's just my "cent and a half"