Aim Virus ( Aim Users Read )

helpcomp2003

The program is AOL instant messenger.  The version you download from aol complete with spyware, and adds.

The protocol would be the actual server system used my AIM to send messages to and from people.

You can use the protocal and talk to people using aim,  Without installing the crap that is the AIM program, by using something like trillian or gaim.

575176[/snapback]

Ha....that makes sense! I guess we boycot the program but use the protocol. Lets start a new thread telling people to stop using the program and to download the trillian and gaim programs! Ill start the threadif you guys think its a good idea!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love the idea of not using aim, i converted to trillian, but im still looking for a simple program similar to what linux has with a transparent box, but still able to talk to people that are using aol, msn, or yahoo, because not all of my friends are fellow geeks. im looking for a simple program that will let me talk to many people, but without all the extra crap, just a simple messaging program with text, boycotting aim is the greatest idea ever

-stealth