Psu Modd

Ok i want to make a psu lid to replace the one that is on it. I want it to be made out of plex, in one peace. How do i bend the plex with out breaking it. this is what i want it to look like.

Ok i want to make a psu lid to replace the one that is on it. I want it to be made out of plex, in one peace. How do i bend the plex with out breaking it. this is what i want it to look like.

573546[/snapback]

You can always put the PLEXI Cover on the like a metal Block or steel block if you can, and then use a heat gun. then go around the steel plate :), and the extra will fall off. ( i think )

I will be using plexaglass, clear. But if i heat it up with a flame wont it leave black film on it. i dont know never bent it before.

I done know i can buy one "that is were i got the pic". but i dont want somthing someone els has done i want to make my own. :)

Edited by Shadow334

I will be using plexaglass, clear. But if i heat it up with a flame wont it leave black film on it. i dont know never bent it before.

I done know i can buy one "that is were i got the pic". but i dont want somthing someone els has done i want to make my own. :)

574194[/snapback]

Do you know where to get the material? Ill look into it for you. Its cool that you're trying to do something unique like that, props to you.