Sign in to follow this  
zach_1288

Hey Im New

welcome!

This is like the 4th new person that Ive seen already with a silver star. I think its broken. . .

welcome!

This is like the 4th new person that Ive seen already with a silver star. I think its broken. . .

573548[/snapback]

What is the silver star for?

it signifies how many post you have made blue ones means your 733t

573564[/snapback]

Correction: In some cases Blue ones mean you spam alot :D

Have u not met STE yet? :lol:

Edited by bitchplz

Correction:  In some cases Blue ones mean you spam alot :D

574042[/snapback]

lmao! How true that is sometimes. :lol:

That is too bad because jerks seem to fit in real well around here. lol j/k :P

573494[/snapback]

LOL! sadly, Nerm speaks the truth.

welcome!

573548[/snapback]

Uh, that's because a "silver star" is the starting count. It's the BLUE stars that are the uber ones

Correction:  In some cases Blue ones mean you spam alot :D

Have u not met STE yet?  :lol:

574042[/snapback]

LOL. at least you provide an example. My blue stars are only semi-due to spamming :P<_>

Anyways, welcome aboard. Glad to have pulled you away from some other inferior forum, and nice to see you're not a complete computer n00b.

So wait, whats the point of the blue starts if they can represent a good and a bad thing at the same time? They should have different colored starts for the both. By the way, maybe its just my russian hasn't quite completely manipulated english, but what exactly is the definition of samming?

So wait, whats the point of the blue starts if they can represent a good and a bad thing at the same time? They should have different colored starts for the both. By the way, maybe its just my russian hasn't quite completely manipulated english, but what exactly is the definition of samming?

574151[/snapback]

you can't really differentiate stars for spamming and "helpful posting" because it's often a matter of opinion. One way this site combats "spamming" is that posts in The "Members Loungs" section does not count towards your post count (this being because 99% of the time the posts in there have nothing to do with computers).