New Case Mod With Windows

Well here is my first adventure with a 10.00 case that I got. I went with blue and silver because they rae my favorite colors and of course i am a Cowboys fan lol. I know I know. Well tell me what ya think. It is not perfect by all means but I have learned alot doing it, like taking pics before i start lol. Oh well next time. It is not completely done yet so I will be adding more pics soon. I haven't figured out how to post pics on here yet. Have to read so check on the link to my Web Site with them on there. Dont go by the dates on the pics. My camera got screwed up and I havent fixed it yet. Just took them yesterday. Any siggestions of what I could do further would be great.

Edited by Dallas36

I think they also have "white" colored fans which could fit in for the gray part of the theme.

573503[/snapback]

Thanks. White color fans would be awsome. I will have to look and see if I can find some. I was thinking about putting to 2 80 mm fans on top or would ya think that only one 120 mm would look better. One in the side also. I have no use for this case right now. It is just practice. I have a another psone lcd screen laying around so maybe I could put that in the front. I kinda want to do something different though. I got the front done now and I will be posting pics for that this mouring. Thanks for the ideas. Oh yeah is there a guide somewhere where it shows ya how to move the start and reset buttons in the front of the case. Or maybe a key switch or something. That would allow me to do so much more if I could move them. I searched but didn't really find anything yet

Edited by Dallas36

Well all you have to do is remove the switch, check the size of the hole and drill holes the same size where you want them. As long as the wires can reach lol you can also get longer wires :P

ummmmmmmm....... where are you guys seeing this computer at, did i miss something? anyways, it sounds cool

574321[/snapback]

It is on my website. Still learning how to post pics on here. As far as drilling holes in the case that is no problem at all. Then countersink them a little to get that rounded look at the hole. The switch button has these 2 little prongs on the side and they slide into the little spaces on the front to lock it in place. Could i just dremal it off and hot glue it or something in the differant location. It is molded into the front bezel. Ill take a pic that would be easier. How do you put pics on here. It would be so much easier. Thanks for your help. This site is awsome. I will be adding pics soon of the inside of the case. Off to buy a hole saw. Only thing i don't have yet lol.

PS: Can anyone help me out with moving the front power and reset buttons please

Edited by Dallas36