hardnrg

Socket 939 Oc Competition (single/dual)

come on.... someone must have some more results surely?! my reason for the lack of results recently is my crazy case mod antics...

i know Weee is whipping up a storm with his SECOND phase-change unit lol... and he plans for more, even colder, phase-change action in the near future

anyone trying to oc on water..? verran, pull yer finger out mate! :lol:

610751[/snapback]

I almost touched 3.6GHz last night for 1M just 6MHz off... didn't take a screen shot though waiting for the 3.6 to do the happy dance

congrats, hopefully you can push it beyond that :lol: i wanna see you run that opteron @ 4ghz and no one here would able to beat ya yet, bigred while he might be able to do that, he cant... nda..., anyways push it to the max :D if you gotta throw in a divdor, then do so, imo you have the cooling for the proc so do what you gotta do now hehe.

heres 3.62ish, it was only 1mb stable though...

even though this thread isn't about times, it's about just finishing benchmarks, you should be running "1.4 mod" or "mod1.4" or some version with "mod" and "1.4" in there lol...

3.62 ish? ISH? haha... i'll update your oc result, but not at 3.62 lol...

even though this thread isn't about times, it's about just finishing benchmarks, you should be running "1.4 mod" or "mod1.4" or some version with "mod" and "1.4" in there lol...

3.62 ish? ISH? haha... i'll update your oc result, but not at 3.62 lol...

610828[/snapback]

ok this thing is . me off... i might have to get the crossflow add on for my cm stacker because @ 1.5x110%, pwm ic reports its @ 60

trc/trfc: try 9/15, 12/13, 12/16 (these worked well for me anyway)

tras: try 9 (9 goes with 4-4 better if your ram is struggling)

preamble: i'm guessing that's 4.0ns in bios? that's too tight man... try 5.0 or 5.5ns

i'm guessing you have the drive and data strength at 2,7 or 1,7... i can never remember which one has 7... but yeah 1,7 and 2,7 works best for tccd

might just be a case of trial and error tho... like try making one of the suggestions above, and then compare the failure time at a known unstable clock on your current settings... if it's better or worse, make a note, then you'll home in on the most stable (ie. least unstable: longest failure time) setting :)

623-3 is best for tccd imo although some people seem to like 704-2bta and get better results... probably worth trying both, use tmod's bios cd

possibly but max async up to 9

trc/trfc: try 9/15, 12/13, 12/16 (these worked well for me anyway)

tras: try 9 (9 goes with 4-4 better if your ram is struggling)

preamble: i'm guessing that's 4.0ns in bios? that's too tight man... try 5.0 or 5.5ns

i'm guessing you have the drive and data strength at 2,7 or 1,7... i can never remember which one has 7... but yeah 1,7 and 2,7 works best for tccd

might just be a case of trial and error tho... like try making one of the suggestions above, and then compare the failure time at a known unstable clock on your current settings... if it's better or worse, make a note, then you'll home in on the most stable (ie. least unstable: longest failure time) setting :)

623-3 is best for tccd imo although some people seem to like 704-2bta and get better results... probably worth trying both, use tmod's bios cd

possibly but max async up to 9

610988[/snapback]

well 2.5-4-3-7 worked really well in exception for guild wars stability testing. asides that, data drive strength and drive strenght is @ 2/7 (what ever order they are lol, can only pick 1-3 or so for one) and whats wierd is that i dont have 4ns in my bios, its setup as 5ns, ill try 5.5ns or 6 though. imo the ram runs w/o much problems at higher speeds but i heard not all can run those speeds with 1t command rate. eh, *sigh*

btw, your avatar tittle got a musical chime to it :lol:

as soon as my water cooling setup gets here, ill be adding my name to the competition. got me a CAB2E 0546BPMW

hope im able to hit 3ghz with this bad boy

as soon as my water cooling setup gets here, ill be adding my name to the competition. got me a CAB2E 0546BPMW

hope im able to hit 3ghz with this bad boy

611279[/snapback]

I hope so too... I want to see someone take down nrg on air

but he's getting watercooling ya fool :P

get back to yer 3dmark benching! :lol:

I hope so too... I want to see someone take down nrg on air

611352[/snapback]

dont worry, i seemingly have solved my stability issues, turned off 1t command rate, and now so far so good, about to approach 3 hours of occt now, before then, couldnt get past an hour :lol: hardnrg, now i WILL turn up the heat this week, and i am going part shopping sunday hopefully and perhaps get another opteron to use on my neo2 and give other peeps more competition :D

yes i do indeed have watercooling, but i dont care. i just want to start playing around with this guy and the mushkin.

i would also add that the cm stacker weighs as much as a small house

yes i do indeed have watercooling, but i dont care. i just want to start playing around with this guy and the mushkin.

i would also add that the cm stacker weighs as much as a small house

611417[/snapback]

nah, your just weak :lol: well so far so good, up to nearly 5 hours, hardnrg, watch out now. btw, im posting on my neo2, overclocked the corsairs but with command rate 1t disabled, and so far so good.