Socket 939 Oc Competition (single/dual)

hardnrg

nice... keep it coming... keep yer vcore and temps in check and push on! :D

i smashed through the 14k barrier in sandra and got 26.515s in spi1m so you got yer work cut out! hehe...nice work so far dude

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice... keep it coming... keep yer vcore and temps in check and push on! :D

i smashed through the 14k barrier in sandra and got 26.515s in spi1m so you got yer work cut out! hehe...nice work so far dude

594316[/snapback]

lol i'll keep 'em comin but WHY are my superpi times so crappy? but then again i was probably doing something wrong last night at 2AM after working 9 hours...but 34seconds was what i was getting at 2700mhz but i KNOW i wasn't running in dual channel because i was only getting like...3900mb/s on my memory tests and it said SINGLE in cpuz.

but yea ima try again soon.

Hey I seem to be maxing at 2.85Ghz. I could possibly get more but I'd rather not use much more than the 1.49V than I am now. My CPU is idling at 37c and hitting only 42c at full load. Gotta love Zalmans HS. I'm willing to use more voltage to get more of an OC but I cant stay OCCT stable past this point for some reason. I'm running 10x Multi, 4x HTT but have tried 3x with higher voltage. RAM is at 2.5 3 3 9

my LE doesn't really like 2.5-3-3-x so much and runs 2.5-4-3-7 stable from about where you are to ~300mhz... try trcd 4 and tras 7/8/9... you should be running the 3x HTT multi really

airman... erm... why single channel?

my LE doesn't really like 2.5-3-3-x so much and runs 2.5-4-3-7 stable from about where you are to ~300mhz... try trcd 4 and tras 7/8/9... you should be running the 3x HTT multi really

594655[/snapback]

same here with my g.skill fx ram, 2.5-4-3-7 seems to be what it likes.

594655[/snapback]

ermm...dunno really, it wasn't recognizing it maybe because i was putting both in the purple slots and i think my motherboard wants me to use the green slots if i'm just using 1 pair.

i'll break it out again probably tomorrow.

Whelp I changed my RAM timings, upped the voltage, upped the FSB to 290 and OCCT fails fast.

This BIOS has the BIGGEST list of RAM controls I've ever seen. If I were to copy them here could you guys help me with them? I think my problem is somewhere in there.

This BIOS has the BIGGEST list of RAM controls I've ever seen. If I were to copy them here could you guys help me with them? I think my problem is somewhere in there.

594992[/snapback]

first of all, make sure you either have bios 623-3 or 704-2bta... imo 623-3 is best, but some people like 704-2bta more...

you can either copy the settings, or screenshot a64 tweaker, or both