Socket 939 Oc Competition (single/dual)

hardnrg

http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc?id=64500

Now sure this doesn't look this great now, but considering this is my very first OC and in's in a mATX motherboard does make it look pretty dang good. Can't OC the ram worth anything, and Asipre PSU is holding me back. I don't know how to show screenshots so just PM me and tell me how.

BTW: Biostar isn't that bad if you want mATX aka FragBox.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bad news guys, im stepping out of the competition for now, ever since i tried my ram on my cousins motherboard, it hasnt been the same, i have lost stability on a wide range of settings that i am running it @ 250mhz with a 166mhz dividor, still got my 3ghz o/c, i will keep on trying to get back in the game (stable comes first). BUT on the plus side, i changed the flow of the fan on my si-120 and made a huge difference, @ 3ghz @ load for 20 min, i get temps between 41

Of course!.......this DFI expert is hard to get stable, or hardnrg would be beat already!

so what have you been doing for one and a half months eh? come on dude... don't tell me you can't get that week 28 cabne going! :D

all i am able to say is that you are all lucky that the usps has probably lost my box containing my watercooling. i had it insured so im happy about that. mommy shipped it out on wednesday, and the lady said 2 day. i mean she sent it from buffalo to rochester which is a one hour drive

edit: just got at email and im picking it up after i get out of class today

well i am having trouble need some help

my comps is 24hours stable prime95, but i play games it freezes, lol it doesnt make sence any ideas?

Did you make sure your powersupply is putting out good power? That video card you have taxes a powersupply, trust me, i have 2 7800gtx's.. Just a thought.