Sign in to follow this  
sYstEmATiC

X800pro Overclocks

I sold a X800pro VIVO PCI-Express to Shaggy a while back. It ran 605core/513ram (crappy 2.0ns) with a ATI Silencer 5.

AFAIK there are no differences in overclocking between the PCI-E and AGP versions. Mostly it just depends on wether the card has 2.0ns or 1.6ns ram, which explains why my card can only do 540 on the mem with a 2.2v VDD.

AFAIK there are no differences in overclocking between the PCI-E and AGP versions. Mostly it just depends on wether the card has 2.0ns or 1.6ns ram, which explains why my card can only do 540 on the mem with a 2.2v VDD.

573353[/snapback]

something else is up with my core :lol: well its good to know that i have 1.6ns samsung chips :D and lol @ kb's comment.

My 24/7 speeds on my x800Pro are 600/1120. My bench speeds are 660/1200 with air cooling. I can OC to 705/1219 on air but it's not stable. I probably need water or PS to stabilize it. 3dmark scores in sig(no vmods, 12 pipes).

Edited by Celcius

My 24/7 speeds on my x800Pro are 600/1120. My bench speeds are 660/1200 with air cooling. I can OC to 705/1219 on air but it's not stable. I probably need water or PS to stabilize it. 3dmark scores in sig(no vmods, 12 pipes).

573480[/snapback]

wow, whats default clocks cuz those overclocks are killer sweet. eh i couldnt get past 520 so i just unlocked the other pipes...

wow, whats default clocks cuz those overclocks are killer sweet. eh i couldnt get past 520 so i just unlocked the other pipes...

573540[/snapback]

default clocks are 475/450 (900)

im at 601/570 right now and still havent seen any artifacts from this card YET..... im about to go look for a new watch so i will OC more after that...

i think the "toxic" cards from sapphire have problems with going past 520 core, which is what i had and then flashed it to x800xtpe. eh cant do a vmod till i fix my spacing problems.

Actic cooler 5 rev. 2

core 550 / mem 1180

flashed to x800xtpe unlocked 4 extra pipes.

No volt mods done.

Actic cooler 5 rev. 2

core 550 / mem 1180

flashed to x800xtpe unlocked 4 extra pipes.

No volt mods done.

576336[/snapback]

is it stable? Does it get artifacts? I highly doubt you can do that with no vmods done... My x800xt pe gets artifacts past 585 mem and 545 core