What 2 Get Lol

Shadowfactor

Ok So i got a Intel Xeon 2.66 ghz 533 mhz for free but since i dont have the money to buy a intel mobo and more ram to run it i must sell it. But with the 250 bucks thats it's worth what Should I get for my computer. sell my video card and buy a New video card, sell my ram ( i only have 512 mb) and buy like a gig of really good stuff or sell my processor and buy something better like a Dual core.

Specs on sig.

i agree wit ^

get another 512 stick, stick it in there (512 stick of XMS corsair )

then with the rest of the money about 196$, you can sell your video card and upgrade it :)

572903[/snapback]

That won't neccersarily work, if it has dual channal then sticking two different sticks together that weren't tested together may be com unstable, in other words sell that stick and get one tested toger that says dual channal on it

in his sig he says he has a XMs corsair, arent tehy the same?, if not, then try getting to sell your stick and buying a goood 1gig or 2gig of ram :).

572917[/snapback]

I mean they may be the exact same sticks but if they weren't tested together in a Pair than it may be unstable

Btw, savings accounts are not the way to go if you want to earn money off your money...If you want to earn a good amount of interest open up a Roth IRA because they aren't taxable and they get better interest than a savings account.

I would upgrade your ram btw...