It's My Ooc B-day!

alown

Yah! i am 1. I want a cake shaped like a 7800 GTX.

I am kinda disapointed. I was really hoping to brake 50k by today. But in a week i will be there.

I need a flash back of all the things i did.

nothing much

and the only thing i have ever OCed was a 9200 se. i used a P2 or P3 hsf to make a hsf for it. it was good. till it started smoking....

ooww. i fried a PSU trying to test it with the paper clip thing.

I took a 15lbs maul and mauled a 1.0 Ghtz athlon. cool desktop picture.

ooww. and just two days ago. i killed that soyo rig that so many ppl laughed. I hate that mobo, it wouldn't work with my 9700 pro XD.

I got a really buget laptop like one month ago. i love it!

2800+ 754 sempron. 768 MB ram. 40 gig hhd. ATI XPESS 200M. CD/DVD rom cd burner. built in wifi.

I really like the XPESS 200M, I am sure it has 8 pipelines. unlike my 9200 se the didn't even have 128 bit mem. I just got CoD 2 and I can play it ok. I am not very picky. some time in big open battles it get 5 fps but in buildings, 20. This is at the lowest setting at 800 600. I am ok with that, i don't need eye candy. but if i could always $30 I wouldn't want more. but 15 fps is too slow for only play.

My lappy cost $400

Thats how much my old computer cost.

I am also 1 year old today...(or yesterday) I accomplished .........hmm :(

Geez' .....hmmm...... well lets see......(scratching head)..No, I did that the year before...............hmmm... :sleep::sleep::sleep::withstupid:

Boy.. is my face red or what? I am not 1 years old yet. It appears that I have to wait until the 18th, Right da-da?? :wacko:

Edited by Mahtayo ThreeEagles

well how many points have you gotten?

572444[/snapback]

Points???? What tha........

Hey what's "java". Don't even say it because I know what your gonna say.. Computer Technology speaking

Edited by Mahtayo ThreeEagles