Buzzing Noise?

Well i got my rig back together today and plugged in my x-connect and i noticed it buzzes when off.... only when its plugged in and u can hear it buzz when my computer buzzes. WTF?? :blink:

Well i got my rig back together today and plugged in my x-connect and i noticed it buzzes when off.... only when its plugged in and u can hear it buzz when my computer buzzes.  WTF?? :blink:

572062[/snapback]

its an "x-connect" what did you expect, PSU's shouldn't hum when they are off. or on for that matter. I would save up for a new power supply.

Never heard that kind of noise with the computer off, but my tt purepower 480 makes some strange noises sometimes when it's ON.

Are you sure everything is screwed together properly? Nothing vibrating against the case, etc... Even though the x-connect is a complete bag of bolts, it shouldn't hum or buzz, especially when it's off... lol

idk it just sorta bothers me... excpcially sence my last x-connect just died and i just got my new one back......

572074[/snapback]

right there tells you something...its an X-connect..j/k.

if you like modulars save for a antec neopower.im glad i got one,and if you pick one up, you'll be glad to