My Turn To Crow

Nemo

I hit 1,000,000 points earlier this morning. I keep chipping away at Gremlin's lead. I might pass im in about 4 months :ph34r: - however, he's recently upped his production so it may take longer. :foldon:

I hit 1,000,000 points earlier this morning.  I keep chipping away at Gremlin's lead.  I might pass im in about 4 months  :ph34r:  - however, he's recently upped his production so it may take longer. :foldon:

571854[/snapback]

lol you're folding banner doesn't seem to be able to handle that many points for some odd reason! Nice job!

congrats man! I remember back when we both started folding because we started about the same time and you got ahead and I said I was going to catch you but I don't think it is ever gonna happen now lol. :P anywayz great job and :foldon:

congrats man! I remember back when we both started folding because we started about the same time and you got ahead and I said I was going to catch you but I don't think it is ever gonna happen now lol. :P anywayz great job and :foldon:

571983[/snapback]

That's what I said when Gremlin blew by me all those months ago - :P

well it looks like I need MORE rigs folding :) you've got about a 1k pt per day lead on me.

not to mention 400,000 pts :) well concrats... you've earned this pat on the back and the beer that follows.