Does Anyone Know What An Fx-25 Is ?

Yeah the FX 55 and 57 both have unlocked multipliers.  And I have no idea what an FX25 is.  :lol:

571839[/snapback]

:withstupid: FX-25?!! Okay, if we assume for a second that the 57 comes locked and he did unlock it, which makes it better, why the hell would you LOWER the number?!! Anyone's going to see Fx-25 and (if they don't know he's full of crap) think it's automatically the worst FX available.

This is why I dislike companies like Area 51 and Alienware...because they make these kickass systems for people who don't deserve them. If you don't even know what you f'n have in your system, you don't deserve to own a highend pc.

This is why I dislike companies like Area 51 and Alienware...because they make these kickass systems for people who don't deserve them.  If you don't even know what you f'n have in your system, you don't deserve to own a highend pc.

571871[/snapback]

Their computers are not really the greatest trust me I know, their HQ is but 10 min from my house and I have seen the "assemblers" they hire not really what you expect, thats all. not to mention seeing dozens of their reps at the local Tiger Direct Outlet store buying ULTRA PSU's to be put in their "high end" computers. Kudos to those that have been shafted by them due to pure obliviousness and ignorance,the glass really is half full. Cheers.

Kamikazebadger2: And, onto a completely random subject...

Kamikazebadger2: The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty.

Kamikazebadger2: Because dihydrogen monoxide atoms are in constant motion while in a liquid state, the glass is never either perfectly half-full or half-empty.

It's not half-full, I'm sorry.

Anyone have any idea how that cooler works?

575278[/snapback]

He said "just as good as others" so im sure its not some great revelation yet. I think transferring heat from the cpu to the block to the tubes *then* into the water isnt as effective as having the water run through the block itself. Looks awesome tho!

:huh: One thing for sure, these guys like to twist copper :lol:

And that coil in front of the fan could be good right before entering the rad :O could even be as good or better than a reservoir, and i much rather say coil than reservoir lolll :lol:

Edited by kobalt