Well I Can Say I Have It

NCC10281982B

Besides, she's best in Ep.2 when she's wearing that tight white leather outfit!  And then gets sliced by that beast...o man, that was hot! ;):wub:

571766[/snapback]

eh, it did look nice, but white leather doesnt look that great imo, beige or black woulda been even nicer :lol:

Episodes 4, 5, and 6 will always be classics. Perfectly produced, excellent plots, and great effects for the times. Episodes 1 and 2 royally sucked. Mainly this was due to the fact that the storyline producer of the old episodes had died long ago, so most of the production crew was new. Episode 3 reassured me though. I think it was geared more towards a younger audience, but I still enjoyed it.

On a side note, I don't know if this is true or not, but I heard that Lucas also had the storylines for Episodes 7, 8, and 9 in the works, but he lost the ownership of them to his wife in the divorce. She has refused to release them.

Episodes 4, 5, and 6 will always be classics.  Perfectly produced, excellent plots, and great effects for the times.  Episodes 1 and 2 royally sucked.  Mainly this was due to the fact that the storyline producer of the old episodes had died long ago, so most of the production crew was new.  Episode 3 reassured me though.  I think it was geared more towards a younger audience, but I still enjoyed it.

On a side note, I don't know if this is true or not, but I heard that Lucas also had the storylines for Episodes 7, 8, and 9 in the works, but he lost the ownership of them to his wife in the divorce.  She has refused to release them.

571879[/snapback]

Episode 3 geared more towards a younger audience??? You're joking, right? Ep's 1,2,4,5,6 were PG, Ep. 3 was PG-13. In fact, I think that's the reason it was so good, because it Lucas did things the way he wanted without worrying about the rating.

Anyways, he did work out eps.7-9, but I never heard anything about him losing ownership in his divorce. AFAIK he just never intended to turn them into movies. He made the Star Wars universe for him, not for others. He just got lucky that so many others enjoyed it too.

the reason i liked ep.3 so much was because it tied together so many loose ends, and truly linked the PT to the OT. That's really all that anyone wanted, and to top it off with great effects and fight scenes just made it that much more satisfying. I don't think many people, even the most loyal Lucas supporters, thought he'd be able to tie it all together so well since there seemed to be such a huge gaping hole between 2 and 4.