Well I Can Say I Have It

NCC10281982B

I made this thread because the other are a year old. I didn't feel like resurrecting them.

I bought revenge of the sith DVD this afternoon. I just finished it. I was a tad underwhelmed. Cleared up a few unanswered questions, however. I think I'll stick to the books. ::Cracks open Wedges Gamble::

Just thought I'd share.

Star wars will always be a cult favorit. The problem is that Mr George fillls up his movies with special effects latley and not enough plot and character development. I think the last three movies where either bad casting, bad scripting, or bad directing. I dont think its bad casting because alot of the cast has succeded in other movies with awesome acting.. Even Hadden Christensin had a great part in a movie he did after star wars.. I will buy the movies because im a star wars fanatic. I got only episode 2 on dvd... Im gunna wait for the box set...

I personally thought episodes 4, 5 and 6 rocked. 1 and 2 sucked completely and I was sure that 3 was doomed. I saw 3 in theatres how ever and was reassured that old george still has some talent. I think 3 competes with the original star wars!

1 sucked. 2 looked good, but sucked. 3 was better, but it still laked an awesome storyline. I would have though he would have learned his lesson from the first two prequels. But it you consider it on it's own, and don't compare it to the original movies then it's still really good.

Episodes 1,2,3 were just meant to fill in the blanks and thats all it did for me. They hit the high points to make the story fit. But then again i remmeber seeing episode 4 in the theatre in 1977 and i remmember how great the effects were at that time.

You only say that because Natalie's in it :P

571746[/snapback]

While she may or may not influence my decision, she was in Ep's 1 and 2 as well :P (although admittedly, unlike many people, I liked them too).

*SPOILER ALERT*

But seeing as she dies in Ep.3, you'd think I'd not like that, right? :P Besides, she's best in Ep.2 when she's wearing that tight white leather outfit! And then gets sliced by that beast...o man, that was hot! ;):wub:

But seeing as she dies in Ep.3, you'd think I'd not like that, right? :P  Besides, she's best in Ep.2 when she's wearing that tight white leather outfit! 

true, true :P

And then gets sliced by that beast...o man, that was hot! ;):wub:
<_< yea....