New Head Phones

Ste

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is not a "Final Decision". A final decision would be ONE. Anyways, make up your mind uh? Gp for those Pro 35's!!!!!! I am telling you dude, you won't be disappointed!!!!.....Right asus?!

while, id say a logitec usb mic, but otherwise

get earbuds, elchapo ones, whats the point in headphones that cost a gazillion dollars

571588[/snapback]

as someone who makes a supplementary income from gaming, I am very inclined to disagree. When you can't hear a footstep because your elcheapo headset can't render the sound, you could lose a lot.

I recently bought the SteelSound 5H (which is way out of your price range at $140, but well worth it) and my god they are the most revolutionary thing I have heard in the gaming audio market. Seriously, hearing footsteps and grunting noises from enemies has never been so fulfilling.

Not to mention they rock for music as well. I played Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody and it felt as if I were in a concert hall. The bass was astounding and the highs were breathtaking.

as someone who makes a supplementary income from gaming, I am very inclined to disagree. When you can't hear a footstep because your elcheapo headset can't render the sound, you could lose a lot.

I recently bought the SteelSound 5H (which is way out of your price range at $140, but well worth it) and my god they are the most revolutionary thing I have heard in the gaming audio market. Seriously, hearing footsteps and grunting noises from enemies has never been so fulfilling.

Not to mention they rock for music as well. I played Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody and it felt as if I were in a concert hall. The bass was astounding and the highs were breathtaking.

571803[/snapback]

I concur...BUT!, as he said, he doesn't want to spend more than $40.00. PM me with a link to to those headphones, I wanna go check 'em out. Please. :)

PM sent. Yeah, I knew he doesn't want to spend more than $40, but it is still worth considering. Hell, I would save for these if they were easier to find. The shipping is a biotch though since they come from Europe =/

571817[/snapback]

Miiwech...(thank you) I have a frined that lives in France, maybe I can work something out? :rolleyes:

IM going with the ones from bestbuy. Music is my main concern not gaming.

So unless someone else has a better rec, Ill be going tommorow.

They better be as great as u say.  Lol

571830[/snapback]

Again..just go check 'em out at Radio Shack and see for yourself. Of course, it is all about personal differences but, like asus said these tend to "disappear" sometimes. Meaning: I recall I had a girlfriend, once she discovered that these sounded better than her Earbuds, they suddenly "disappeared" when we broke up...Just go check 'em out today. :)

Koss make some awesome headphones man... my favourite headphones out of the THREE i use are the Koss Portapro's... the sound from these headphones is BETTER than the Sennheiser HD575 and HD280Pro's i have... but i bought the 280Pro's for the sound isolation for djing (it's important) and the HD575's for comfort when gaming for hours...

The Koss Portapro's make me want to listen to music all the time :) Even just walking down to the shops or library...