New Head Phones

Ste

I am by no means in expert in the audio area, My old headphones are not really doing it for me, So I need a reccomenation on some good "music listening to" head phones I don't wanna spend any more then 40$ unless its like 5$ more then its ok. All I listen to is mostly techno and dance and Id love ones that go completly over the ears and are paded. So help a guy out. I prolly won't buy them online so if they can be bought at bestbuy that be awesome.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id...equestid=106513

Edited by Ste

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

try your best to buy online, it really is ALOT cheaper, and your selection is much wider. Out of all the headphones on the link that are under 40 dollars, I say the Sennheiser HD457's or the HD202's (or the HD201's, if they have them at the store - better than the 2 of those, IMO). If you can save up some more money and buy them off the internet, Grado SR60's would be the way to go for that type of music and price range...

I have a pair of THESE and been using them for about 8 years or more. When they break or when a new updated version comes out I run out and get them. These things Rock! There solid and the sound quality are Superb. They have very good low-end to 'em to match the high-end. I use them for the intended use and also for gaming. I just plug them into the headphone jack on THIS whenever it is applicable. So, just go check 'em out.

I have a pair of THESE and been using them for about 8 years or more. When they break or when a new updated version comes out I run out and get them. These things Rock! There solid and the sound quality are Superb. They have very good low-end to 'em to match the high-end. I use them for the intended use and also for gaming. I just plug them into the headphone jack on THIS whenever it is applicable. So, just go check 'em out.

571563[/snapback]

KICKASS these are some of the best headphones EVER.. they have titanium drivers and are made by Koss.. i owned 4 pares of these.. the frst were stolen.. the second pare were slamed in a car door.. the 3rd were lost.. the 4th.. i riped the cord out of them when i was bikeing.. these headphones are comfey.. and reporduce BASS that will blow your mind.. and highs that will make you squirm.. they are KICKASS.. some of the best headphones.. i would compair them to the 200 dollars + pare of studio headphones i have for home.. and.. i am thinking.. these koss are actually better :)

KICKASS these are some of the best headphones EVER.. they have titanium drivers and are made by Koss.. i owned 4 pares of these.. the frst were stolen.. the second pare were slamed in a car door.. the 3rd were lost.. the 4th.. i riped the cord out of them when i was bikeing.. these headphones are comfey.. and reporduce BASS that will blow your mind.. and highs that will make you squirm.. they are KICKASS.. some of the best headphones.. i would compair them to the 200 dollars + pare of studio headphones i have for home.. and.. i am thinking.. these koss are actually better :)

571571[/snapback]

Exactly!...like I had said...I have had these for a long time now and I recommend them to anyone. Sometimes they will go on-sale. If I ain't mistaken, they'll go on-sale like every other month. ste, go get 'em. I guarentee that you'll like 'em.

**On-sale** Meaning; HALF OFF! So that's $20.00. U can't go wrong there.

Edited by Mahtayo ThreeEagles

Exactly!...like I had said...I have had these for a long time now and I recommend them to anyone. Sometimes they will go on-sale. If I ain't mistaken, they'll go on-sale like every other month. ste, go get 'em. I guarentee that you'll like 'em.

**On-sale** Meaning; HALF OFF! So that's $20.00. U can't go wrong there.

571579[/snapback]

:withstupid: exactally.. these are great headphones.. and on-sale.. they are a steal..

these are exactally the same ones..

http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/p?ope...m&pc^pt^KTXPRO1

exept radio shack brands them.. like most retail stores, and marks them UP.. but they will be 1/2 off at radio shack soon. :)

ahh.. because chep . earbuds are crap.. they suck.. they have no good sound reporduction. .and are tinny.. and are just plane bad to lisine to.. you miss notes and sounds and the true feeling of the music.. you go buy your 2 dollar earphoes and lissen to your tinny sound.. il stick with stuff that works..

not all earbuds suck.. apples earbuds kickass.. thoes are just the stock ones that come with your ipod