Quake4 Damm

dling

earlier, meaning a few days ago I had posted that Q4 was just another run-around

shoot em-up game and that I was getting bored . :angry2:

MAN, its all changed this game is so cool the area when ur going thru the change becoming a strogg is awesome. DAMMMMMM!!!!!!!

this game rocks : graphics and play. TTP(two thumbs up) :thumbs-up:

Edited by dling

I played it for a few hours at a friends house but haven't boughten it. The game is freakin awesome! I don't know what all the reviewers complaints are. The game is SUPPOSE to be exactly like Quake 3! I wish there were more sequels to games that played exactly like the previous versions.

I played it for a few hours at a friends house but haven't boughten it. The game is freakin awesome! I don't know what all the reviewers complaints are. The game is SUPPOSE to be exactly like Quake 3! I wish there were more sequels to games that played exactly like the previous versions.

571573[/snapback]

perhaps the multiplayer is like q3, but it continues off right where q2 left off.

perhaps the multiplayer is like q3, but it continues off right where q2 left off.

571575[/snapback]

Thats exactly what I meant. The storyline rocks, and you get basically a prettier version of Quake 3 as the multiplayer. Freakin genious. :P

all the reviews sucked, but i personally love it, i bought it and have almost beaten the game, im at the point where i've almost finished with the medical facility

571472[/snapback]

im also in the medical area, its so cool. :thumbs-up:

now im the bionic man. :D