I've Come To The Conclusion...

ClayMeow

Gah! I'm looking and posting when I should be doing work. The deadline is at 5pm (GMT) d'oh!

571765[/snapback]

Uni coursework? The deadline's 3pm now though aint it? Or... at least it is for me! :angry: The timestamp machine is scary :blush:

Probly because you don't go to the same University as me like lego does :P lol

Was probably slight thread hijackness and totally offtopic, sorry :D

571791[/snapback]

well you should be, because you've caused me to waste time from work ;)

The dreaded weekly worksheets have to be submitted on Blackboard by 5pm... but the general coursework deadline has indeed been changed to 3pm. It didn't help today as the fire alarm went off in the library at about half three :(

OMFG guys! I was soooooo good this weekend. I didn't come on here once! Proud of me??? :)

At first I just didn't get around to it...then I'm like, "ya know what, I'm not gonna go on all weekend." I almost caved last night, but I held back. And today I've been sorta busy at work, this is the first time I've gotten a chance to sneak in some OCC time. phew...the withdrawal was getting to me. <_>

lol, congrats on spending time away from us, although we were wondering where you disappeared to :lol:

573599[/snapback]

yeah, I'm sure you all were SOOOO worried ;):P I appreciate the attempt at sentiment though :)