I've Come To The Conclusion...

ClayMeow

no, not drugs, or gambling, or ., or food....but rather OCC!

At my old job I didn't have internet access, so I could only go online in the evening from like 8p-2a, so that's when I'd spend a lot of time on OCC. Now that I have internet at work, and seeing as I'm the network admin, so I don't have to fear anyone checking what I'm doing (cause i'm that guy! muwahaha), I check the boards like every few mins during the day. And then I STILL go on at night, cutting severely into what could be my gaming time.

So from now on I'm going to try and just stick to these daytime hours, roughly 830A-530P (ET), and leave my evenings for some quality gaming time :).

So if you see me post at night, yell at me ;)

EDIT: case-in-point, I have the last 6 posts in a row here, and am on top of the "top ten posters today" list.

Edited by ClayMeow

yeah happens to me too i have like all the new post down the line .i guess its just boring. i have a desk job and i basically sit till someone calls or walks in

571269[/snapback]

i'm actually pretty busy....but i just can't stop. lol

haha, well I survived Night #1! Then again, I bowl from 9P-12M on Thursdays, so "avoiding" OCC isn't that hard. And now it's the weekend, so this thread doesn't apply ;).

I'm a Network Admin, so I justify being on OCC by acquiring more knowledge about computers ;):)

Gah! I'm looking and posting when I should be doing work. The deadline is at 5pm (GMT) d'oh!

There was I time when I too couldn't stop posting, but I restriced myself to under 20 posts per day for a while and that helped ;)

could be worse.. could be 212 posts in 24 hours lol

i seriously thought this thread was going to be about Natalie Portman :lol:

571773[/snapback]

:O:O LMFAO! lol, no....that's not an addiction, it's an innocent, very mild obsession, and there's nothing wrong with that :P

one day...one day