Wasn't Able To Play Civ4 Due To My Pc

UkJenT

I purchased Civilization IV, and the game ran so slow on the family desktop. It actually ran faster on my laptop. But It still ran slow..... Poor me... My brother has a Sony Desktop, hardly used new one, downstairs in storage. I'll see if he'll let me use it. If not, it's k, I have my other PC parts coming in either late this week or early next week. Either way, it's all nice and dandy

YeSu

no on, not those specs. The family desktop uses a Celeron 2.3 processor. The specs in my sig is for my custom built. It's going to run the game just GREAT..

571149[/snapback]

wait a sec!!!!!! We have another female here??? Where was I when this happened?! Welcome!

Anyways, what videocard are you getting with that? I've got the 3500+ too :). Haven't met a game I can't run, so you should enjoy your new comp very much :).

Haven't played a civ game in a loooooong time though. I don't even remember which civ I tried, 1, 2 or 3. I remember not liking it that much (too slow for me), but civ iv looks cool.

no on, not those specs. The family desktop uses a Celeron 2.3 processor. The specs in my sig is for my custom built. It's going to run the game just GREAT..

571149[/snapback]

look into a powerful psu with good quality u'll will happy u did . ;)