Pc Psu

Um, arent Dell/Emachines PSU's good?, ive NEVER ever heard in my life of a dell/emachine psu dieing or getting on fire, also thei motherboards are very nice if you lookat their temps it never overheats. :)... what yall think about this?

the psus commonly die in hose, ,killing systems. And these HSes are designed to reach the temp at which the proc will explode minus one degree. It is all the bare minimum requirements of the system, which is never enough.

Um, arent Dell/Emachines PSU's good?, ive NEVER ever heard in my life of a dell/emachine psu dieing or getting on fire, also thei motherboards are very nice if you lookat their temps it never overheats. :)... what yall think about this?

570966[/snapback]

Wth? Don't try complimenting Dell or prebuilts. They are all made from cheap parts, we don't know why some parts last longer then others. But its cheap what can I say.

Sorry to shoot you down, but dell, Euwwww.

ID tell them they don't die cause the rest of the components are crappy and don't draw alot of power anyways, and thier PSU's are specifically designed for thier computers.

570966[/snapback]

Wrong Dell and Emachine psu's die all the freaking time. I see slightly less dead psu's in Dell than in Compaq/HP, but still way too many.

Wrong Dell and Emachine psu's die all the freaking time. I see slightly less dead psu's in Dell than in Compaq/HP, but still way too many.

571022[/snapback]

And i have never seen a Dell PSU die :bah: