Changing Timing On A Dell?

So i bought some new DDR2 ramn that has a timing of 3-3-3-8. However, its autos at 4-4-4-12 and you have to change it to 3-3-3-8 or so says the manual. i asked the company how i go about doing this and they said that you cannot do it on Dells. so i was wondering if anyone knew a way to change it to 3-3-3-8 or if i am stuck running it at 4-4-4-12?

yeah sorry, your sol on that lol, if you can take the ram back, do that and just get the valueram of whatever brand you are using becasue there isnt any point to get low latency or OCing ram for oems. it will probably save u some cash. hope i was of help

Edited by sYstEmATiC

So i bought some new DDR2 ramn that has a timing of 3-3-3-8. However, its autos at 4-4-4-12 and you have to change it to 3-3-3-8 or so says the manual. i asked the company how i go about doing this and they said that you cannot do it on Dells. so i was wondering if anyone knew a way to change it to 3-3-3-8 or if i am stuck running it at 4-4-4-12?

570837[/snapback]

I think that was like my first post ever, I wanted to know I f I could overclock my Dell. and I found out I couldn't So i built a computer and Ironically am not overclocking this one either.