Gotta Love Godaddy.com Hosting

d3bruts1d

I've posted before that I use GoDaddy.com for my hosting... got a new reason to like them in my email box this morning. :P

Dear Bryan McDaniel,

Looking for a little bit more out of your hosting plan? How does this sound? 400% MORE Disk Space! 400% MORE Bandwidth! 100% MORE Email Accounts! 150% MORE Databases! And ALL for the same low price!

Now you can enjoy more, More, MORE with your hosting plan - MORE Disk Space, MORE Bandwidth! MORE Email Accounts! MORE MySQL Databases! We've rebuilt your Deluxe Hosting Plan making it MORE powerful than ever:

+ Increased Disk Space from 2,000MB to 10,000MB   

+ Increased Bandwidth from 100GB to 500GB

+ Increased Email Accounts from 500 to 1,000

+ Increased your Database MySQL from 10 to 25

Don't think it can get any better? Think again! The best part about this great announcement is that you don't have to do a thing! Nada. Zilch. It's all automatic. It won't cost you a penny more. There are no service interruptions and the update is already available.

So start enjoying a lot more -- for no more! And thanks as always for being a Go Daddy® Customer.

Sincerely,

Bob ParsonsPresidentGoDaddy.com®

More stuff with no cost is always good! :P

I've posted before that I use GoDaddy.com for my hosting... got a new reason to like them in my email box this morning. :P

570818[/snapback]

You get got them a new customer then. Do you have a number i can use you as a referal or something? I've been looking for a new host.

570818[/snapback]

haha fantastic. I was just looking for a web hosting service ;) was learning PHP and CSS in my spare time recently... just ordered a server to host my webpage... needed a domain ;) now i got that settled :D if its good enough for OCC its good enough for me!

Cool deal man ^_^

PS whats a referral number do >.<

Edited by DrAwesomePhD

referal number is like a recommendation. you help the company get a new customer because of the great service you got from them. and btw, i might need one too to start hosting, but after i figure out why my server went down...