Notice: Gravity Still Works

Mr_Yuck

He was referring to the episode of Family Guy where Mel Gibson walks off Mt. Rushmore and Peter mentions something about Christians not believing in gravity.

Great commentary btw. It was absolutely hilarious. It's also great how well you're taking it, unlike some other members that would have destroyed their bike, the curb, the dog, whatever.....

570996[/snapback]

BINGO! You Get a COOKIE!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure I did a good amount of damage to the curb considering the gash it put in my pedal too.

post-84162-0-80780900-1328930946_thumb.jpg

The experiment was performed today at about 12:30 or so on my way home from school, pretty close to the hospital. Yeah, I can have some fun with these scratches on my face...

"yeah I got jumped by some guys that wanted to mug me, I had to drag them to the hospital too"

571098[/snapback]

Perfect excuse, the ladies will be all over ya! :bah:

I like this thread's progression.

Bike accident ---> dog ---> back pocket ---> clay's liver ---> jesus ---> mel gibson ---> cookies ---> family guy ---> lego's pointless post.

571132[/snapback]

insert "busted phone" and "gettin' da ladies" before your pointless post ;)

I like this thread's progression.

Bike accident ---> dog ---> back pocket ---> clay's liver ---> jesus ---> mel gibson ---> cookies ---> family guy ---> busted phone ---> gettin' da ladies ---> lego's pointless post ---> clay's correction ---> lego's second pointless post (which has by now lost what little humor it had to begin with)

571132[/snapback]