Notice: Gravity Still Works

Mr_Yuck

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

asphalt sandwich... mm mm good lol...

i've not done that in a long time... i've done it before so it's kinda ingrained into my subconscious to rotate the pedals so that the one on the inside of the turn isn't at the bottom of rotation...

also i tear butt around on my bike... 33.3mph and that was on a curve... if my pedal touched the road then i'd probably have a broken face lol

thats nothing, one time i went to the park right, so i was playing basketball for like forever and then my bro said to come home, so my friend was like drop me at the deli. So i went its a downhill i was going then made a turn to a bumpy road, so i was going slow, and i decided to get up and my friend pulls me down, and then the bike flips over when i get up because his retarded butt moved it around when i got up. so i land on my left shoulder and so does the bike and so does he, and now i have a scar to remember it of. :)

asphalt sandwich... mm mm good lol...

i've not done that in a long time... i've done it before so it's kinda ingrained into my subconscious to rotate the pedals so that the one on the inside of the turn isn't at the bottom of rotation...

also i tear butt around on my bike... 33.3mph and that was on a curve... if my pedal touched the road then i'd probably have a broken face lol

577420[/snapback]

done quite a few times now... Called skateboard and n00b rider...

dang it I thought this post was dead :lol:

577381[/snapback]

:withstupid:

thats nothing, one time i went to the park right, so i was playing basketball for like forever and then my bro said to come home, so my friend was like drop me at the deli. So i went its a downhill i was going then made a turn to a bumpy road, so i was going slow, and i decided to get up and my friend pulls me down, and then the bike flips over when i get up because his retarded butt moved it around when i got up. so i land on my left shoulder and so does the bike and so does he, and now i have a scar to remember it of. :)

577422[/snapback]

uh....HUH!?!!?! :huh::huh::unsure: Am I the only one that thinks dice is smoking crack and not making any sense???

• 2 weeks later...
it's okay, you're not alone.

:blink:

im surprised this thread is still alive... maybe we should shoot it while we still can

IT SNOWED TODAY!!!!!

586763[/snapback]

errr....uhh....

you're the one that resurrected it

:rolleyes::rolleyes: