Notice: Gravity Still Works

Mr_Yuck

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was a spear which finished Jesus off in the end?

Anyway, its always fun doing your own little unintentional physics experiments every once in a while. Be they falling off bikes, down stairs, whatever.

I'd be more worried if I fell and gavity didn't work.

I feel for ya mr yuck, Ive dont that many a time, and I know all about head...

injuries.

glad 2 hear u dont have N E thouh. :P

:Edit: and Jammin, no he died on the cross, and it was a sword they used to check if he was dead

man, how'd this turn to a discussion on the death of Jesus?  who the f cares?  many people have been killed in this world.  He's no more imporant than the next joe schmo.

570923[/snapback]

You get a cookie for being one of the few people to realize this :D.

True fact:

Christians dont belive in Gravity...

570776[/snapback]

ummmm O.K. whatever you say......

man, how'd this turn to a discussion on the death of Jesus?  who the f cares?  many people have been killed in this world.  He's no more imporant than the next joe schmo.

570923[/snapback]

I don't know either or what the hell it had to do with the thread lol....Anywayz their are people that care. People have the right to believe in and care about religion just as much as you have to not believe in or care about.

ummmm O.K. whatever you say......

570992[/snapback]

He was referring to the episode of Family Guy where Mel Gibson walks off Mt. Rushmore and Peter mentions something about Christians not believing in gravity.

Great commentary btw. It was absolutely hilarious. It's also great how well you're taking it, unlike some other members that would have destroyed their bike, the curb, the dog, whatever.....

He was referring to the episode of Family Guy where Mel Gibson walks off Mt. Rushmore and Peter mentions something about Christians not believing in gravity.

Great commentary btw. It was absolutely hilarious. It's also great how well you're taking it, unlike some other members that would have destroyed their bike, the curb, the dog, whatever.....

570996[/snapback]

mel gibson was funny in the epsiode of south park when he re-enacted passion of the christ :lol:

570996[/snapback]

I'm sure I did a good amount of damage to the curb considering the gash it put in my pedal too.

post-84162-0-80780900-1328930946_thumb.jpg

The experiment was performed today at about 12:30 or so on my way home from school, pretty close to the hospital. Yeah, I can have some fun with these scratches on my face...

"yeah I got jumped by some guys that wanted to mug me, I had to drag them to the hospital too"

Jessica says:

where did you draw blood?

Bailey--YeliaB says:

oh i'm not a very good artist, but I can describe it

Jessica says:

ouch! on your nose?

Bailey--YeliaB says:

I ran myself over

Bailey--YeliaB says:

I blame lag

Edited by Mr_Yuck