Notice: Gravity Still Works

Mr_Yuck

Man what a rush, I was riding my bike where I always ride, thinking, man this is boring and it sure is win--oh what's this, a jarring sensation? Hey what's this big gray thing rushing at my face? Oh I know that feeling, it's the ground! so Where did I come from? Oh that way, the same direction that those handlebars are coming from, wait, how are those behind m--ow...nevermind, that doesnt matter, they hurt either way.

I wonder if I can stand, yep...hey check it out, everything is fine! Well I'd best acknowledge the imaginary applause. Yeah, I'm king of the sidewalk!! Well I'd better head home, hey nice, the bike is fine...

What's that buzzing? Oh hey my cell phone is ringing, I wonder who it is, oh wow...that screen is broken? No I didnt call you, okay, see ya later...ok where was I, oh, duct tape, there it is...

Yep, took a corner a bit too sharp, big pedal contacted curb at 14mph or so, I kept going...inspected the ground, involuntarily donated some blood, broke the outer screen on my cell phone. Came home, lifed dog out of car when my mom got home, heard a RIIIP! Felt a draft...hey...my back pocket fell off...dangit, that's cold.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol good commentary. and yes gravity works very well. Don't believe? go jump off a ten stroy building lol.

570752[/snapback]

You better watch out. Now there is documented proof of you telling him to jump off a 10 story building. If he does, and dies, you'll be an accessory to his suicide because we all know that the OCC communitry can be very persuasive in many decisions, both with computers and personally.

:P

True fact:

Christians dont belive in Gravity...

570776[/snapback]

Well, that must mean they don't believe in Jesus then, because gravity is the reason why he died via Crucifixion.

570782[/snapback]

wasnt jesus a jew that was killed by jews?? eh i dunno, religion isnt very important to me.