Need Money Or Ipod Quick...

martymcfly

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting for the day my son tells me his is missing. Taking music to school and listening to it on the ride in and home on the bus is something i did when i was in school(Before walkmans... had the boom box)It helps pass the time because bus rides around here are usually about 45min to an hour for my kid. I did engrave his name on the back though so if somebody gets it its on there.

none of the above. I have not told anybody in my family yet. i think the best course of action would be to confide in my mother. Maybe she could pay the difference between what I have and the price and then i could pay her back..

We had a kinda unwritten law that anyone who stole at our school (they were bound to get found out - not many pupils) got a right butt-whoopin by everyone. Strangely there were not that many thefts...

If i were you i'd get a cheap mp3 player if I was going to take it to school, or on public transport because I know i'd lose it or leave it somewhere.

I will tell my mom today.  I really need this soon.

This was  bad timing.  My dad just lost his, so he will want to borrow mine soon enough!

572289[/snapback]

wow, i woulda kicked my own @$$ for that happening. and make sure you have ipod safe and keep it with you as if your life depended on it, you can probably work some money and payback your parents.

I will tell my mom today.  I really need this soon.

This was  bad timing.  My dad just lost his, so he will want to borrow mine soon enough!

572289[/snapback]

You should of told your dang parents right away. Because first thing they would do is call the dang principal up and start bitching at them. The best thing to do is have your parents get involved. The school will make an extra effort if your parents are breathing down their backs. Also I dont know about your school, but my school often offered rewards for missing items. Like someone once lost a very expensive camera and they offered $100 to anyone with information leading to it being found. I would seriously Have your parents get ahold of the school and have them just go all out on them.

i ended up aving to tell my dad. e was yelling at me about someting else and he wanted to take away my ipod. I said it was stolen and now he says that he has lost my trust because I waited too long to tell him. But he gave me the same speech last time something happened and I told him right away becasue he thought I was lying. So ir\t really did not make a difference. Now I will need to work it off. He was like "Why did you bring it to schoool?!" And I was lije "Where else would I listen?"

I live in an area where EVERYONE brings their ipod to school. I do not know a single person who owns an ipod that doesnt bring it to school.