Xbox And Ps2 Inside A Computer Case

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to see it done before look for yoshis boxx on google or something.

Anyways you should have plenty of room for the xbox, since you can put the HDD and DVD in computer slots. You cant rigg up a comp DVD to play through the xbox Because the xbox DVD spins backward. Anyways for info on moding/working with xboxs check out xbox-scene.com

Last night as I was waiting for some games to install on my computer I dug out the Xbox to see were I could fit it into my case. Not just wanting to slap it in there I took some time to see were it would fit. If you look at the last picture from my last post, the power supply is going to mount right next to my mb with the 20 pin plug going down behind my hard drives to plug into the mb. I still haven

looks good keep it up and it will be a cool mod. You will need to put some fans on that ps2 and xbox, cause the xbox will genrate a lot of heat. When i built mine i did not have them so close together.

Edited by Shadow334

hmm...on the subject of an LCD, screen, they sold them @ wal-mart last time I knew...but that's in MI...anyway, the gameboy idea is just for a joke :) I think you can get a GBpocket really cheap now...

P.S. This entire thing is a great idea...I've never thought of building that kind of mod before...you nust be very creative;)

sorry i havent posted in a few days ive been busy working on my truck, i got that all taken care of. tommorrow im going to start on the xbox and by the end of tommorrow you will be seeing new pics of my case with a xbox inside. :D

edit 11-14

well i lied so im a guy what else is new. i got stuck at work all weekend and didnt have any real time to do anything with my computer. i really only got some odds and ends done on it like stealthing my rom drives and mounting the psu for the xbox inside my case. ill post pics when i get home tonight so you guys can see what little progress i have made.

edit 11-16

well here are new pics of my case not much new to it but anyway this is what ive got done so far.

these are my new stealth drives the top two bays are still my rom drives but now it looks like theres nothing there.

post-72615-0-95968700-1331778195_thumb.jpg

this is my new window that i put in the side of my case with a thunder cats sticker on it. if you look really hard you can see the xbox psu back behind the sticker.

post-72615-0-60473200-1331779009_thumb.jpg

heres somewhat of a clear shot of the xbox psu right next to my motherboard.

Edited by akac

• 1 month later...

sorry i havent posted back in a while, there hasnt been any work done on the game units they have just been sitting there waiting for me to get time. hopefully i will get time now that xmas is over and i can finish this up