My Clan Has A Bf2 Ranked Server

bishop245

Hey guys my clan now has a ranked BF2 server and we need people to play on it becuase we keep getting 8 or less people on it at a time and we need 10 for a game to start

ip: 70.86.73.51:16567

Come on and frag with us or frag us which ever the case maybe lol

and my Clan leader Highlander is getting his booty handed to him by the enemy pilots so we could use a few good pilots too :P

I'll play on that server this weekend when I am working for my usuall 1,000 point weekends. I am a good fighter pilot can fly helicopters too. Does your clan have a website or somthing you have to sign up to join the server or somthing? My BF2 name is laser3476.

ahh yes i would come in and say hi, but i closed the notepad doc with the TS ip :lol: so yeah jsut got done with COD 2 with a few of the [NBK] guys so I'm tired anyway :( cya tomorrow maybe if you PM me the TS stuff again.

If you join the Gods of all Media CSS clan, i'll join your BF2 clan. :P

570406[/snapback]

Who plays stupid games like CSS....

Anyways Bishop If I could find my darn key for BF2 I would hop in.. I lost it after I moved.. Mostlikley in a box somewhere.. Ill have to dig for it..

I will come.

My name is [CoH]Atreides, I have beenplaying for some time now, I am ranked around 4200 for jets so I should be able to help out some there.

/edit

I have come to the server many times in the last few days...

But I am all alone so I leave.

Edited by Duke Atreides