F150 Office Edition

bigr

yes

on the news i saw that they are putting internet, wifi, credit card scanner, computer, wifi, bluetooth,cash register, and coffie pot all in a f150

wtf

wtf

thats overkill

get a rv it than

570240[/snapback]

You're gonna drive an RV to a construction site? A vehicle with MUCH less towing capacity than a F150, not to mention the limited maneuverability of the thing? Yea, OK buddy. Go destroy your cell phone or something.

yes

on the news i saw that they are putting internet, wifi, credit card scanner, computer, wifi, bluetooth,cash register, and coffie pot all in a f150

wtf

570236[/snapback]

This surprises you?

Police cars, fire apparatus, HAM Radio operators, have had all this stuff (minus coffee pot and maybe the card scanner) for a long time now. A computer in a car is nothing new. I've got the ability to mount a Panasonic Toughbook in mine, as well as link it up to my VHF, UHF, 800 and 900 mhz communications gear, link to a cell phone for phone patching, and much more. I could probably find you 50 different vehicles locally that have custom installs in them for this type of thing.

:withstupid:

i knoiw that, but its overkill, but now i in a sense see the point now, maybe if it was special order, than i could understand

570391[/snapback]

Overkill? Whatever.

Let's see... Many new laptops come with integrated wifi and bluetooth, so I guess that takes care of three of the items on your list. Cash drawers and card scanners can be integrated via USB or Serial, and do serve a purpose if you're using the vehicle for plowing and need to collect money, which is what alot of contractors up here in the north east use their vehicles during the winter. Coffee pot? That's a nice convenience, to be able to have it fresh in the vehicle. Guess it's not too much different then your average thermos, except you can keep it running infinately.

Seriously, these vehicles ARE special order, or contractors, construction workers, etc. It's not like your average family is going to go out and by this special package for the vehicle.

:withstupid::rolleyes:

i knoiw that, but its overkill, but now i in a sense see the point now, maybe if it was special order, than i could understand

570391[/snapback]

overkill? so... i depends on the person buying it... hell, some people i know could use something like this...

I'm beggining to believe more and more that your a seven year old behind your moms computer...

BTW:your giving a bad name to bigred...

Edited by Crazy_Dude