Corsair And K8nsnxp

Hey guys, i got a question, it's prolly really stuipd but its been bugging me for awhile. 1st things 1st is my set up.

AMD 64 3400+ 1MB L2

Gigabyte K8NSNXP

ATI Radeon 9800Pro

Corsair XMS PC3200 512MB and PC4000 1GB Total 1.5GB

OK, now the problem is in my BIOS i noticed that memory MHZ is only 100 whenit should be 200 or 250. the highest i can go is 200...everytime i get it past 133 it gets VERY unstable..memtest fails it and it crashes windows within 5minutes. if i try 200mhz my PC gives me the memory beep code(one long beep). I thought maybe it was the DDR500 doing it so i took that out and even with 1.5gb's of DDR400 it still does it. So i figured it might be the FSB so i raised that to about 215 which was the highest it could go stable with the stock heatsink. I think it might be the voltage but im kinda new to memory Overclocking so i figured i would ask before trying anything like that. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

I think its because your mixing ram togeather. I belive that pc4000 ddr500 (if that is what you have) runs at stock speed of 250mhz and pc3200 ddr400 runs at 200mhz and your FSB:DRAM ratio is problay set at at automode. Well first try taking out the pc3200 ram and try to overclock the ram and see if you get more stable results. Also if the computer does not do it automatically set the FSB:DRAM to a 1:1 ratio if you want the cpu to run at the same speed as your ram.