Best Ram Brand?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not as much about the brand as it is the chip. Some brands normally have better chips then other, but then you can get a cheaper brand with the same clip, and it will be better than the brand.

Ex.

TCCD ram

GSkill is what most people think is the best, when you can get good chips from PQI (just more rare)

Don't forget Geil! I'm looking at a set of Geil One (1.5-2-2-5) in the near future myself. Someone posted a list of the top OCing ram (most was TCCD I think) a while ago, and the top slots were pretty much all G.Skill and Geil, with a bit of Mushkin and OCZ, and a PDP or two. If this thread's still going when I get home and no one's posted it yet, I'll put the link up (it's in my favorites).

Don't forget Geil!  I'm looking at a set of Geil One (1.5-2-2-5) in the near future myself.  Someone posted a list of the top OCing ram (most was TCCD I think) a while ago, and the top slots were pretty much all G.Skill and Geil, with a bit of Mushkin and OCZ, and a PDP or two. If this thread's still going when I get home and no one's posted it yet, I'll put the link up (it's in my favorites).

570054[/snapback]

Looking forward to it!

Haha! Found it from the original post which is here.

It was posted by ccokeman, and it's on Xtremesystems. Link

BTW, I LOVE how pretty much ALL the boards are DFI :P Makes me feel VERY good about my SLI-DR which just showed up TODAY!!! Can't wait to get home :P