Hard Drive Yells At Me

apostolics

ok last night while in bed i get a loud scxreachy voice saying my hard drive is crashing. it almost sounded like one of those halo aliens. wtf? i thought i heard someone else with the same issue . was it ever resolved?

It's not F@H itself, just the EMIII skin.

Don't worry about it. If F@H is still running, then ignore the noise. Sometimes it gets the first frame completion estimate wrong, and makes a noise when it does.

It's not F@H itself, just the EMIII skin.

Don't worry about it.  If F@H is still running, then ignore the noise.  Sometimes it gets the first frame completion estimate wrong, and makes a noise when it does.

569815[/snapback]

Well don't you need F@H to have the EMIII SKin? Let me rephrase it, If I had it on my computer I would probably have the same problem.

Uhh... no. EMIII is a third-party F@H monitor program, and is not necessary to run F@H, let alone a skin for EMIII.

IF you do use all of that, then disable warning sounds in EMIII so that you don't hear anything.

Uhh... no.  EMIII is a third-party F@H monitor program, and is not necessary to run F@H, let alone a skin for EMIII.

IF you do use all of that, then disable warning sounds in EMIII so that you don't hear anything.

569820[/snapback]

I ment to run EMIII you would need F@H I know F@H can run without a monitering tool.