Sign in to follow this  
bigred

I've Had It

Man I see this kind of thing every stinking day it is pisses me off as well. People this stupid should be burned at the stake.

570526[/snapback]

Take it easy now...! We just covered all of that. Let's not go in reverse.

.... Until you want to play the latest games on it ...

Love linux, but hate that there are no decent games for it.

570509[/snapback]

umm its called nvidia video card & drivers + wine + cedega = almost every game you have for windows

Take it easy now...! We just covered all of that. Let's not go in reverse.

570554[/snapback]

Oh so sorry oh mighty one! lol :P .....I wasn't a part of the conversation when you covered that already so I was just adding my opinion to the original post.

umm its called nvidia video card & drivers + wine + cedega = almost every game you have for windows

570612[/snapback]

It's also called save three months of your life and use Windows and don't be too stupid to make it unstable.

Yes, every Windows installation I've seen has been MADE unstable due to ID10T errors.

I love id10t errors, everyone always falls for them.

Oh so sorry oh mighty one! lol :P .....I wasn't a part of the conversation when you covered that already so I was just adding my opinion to the original post.

570624[/snapback]

Yes, I know and thank you "Oh mighty Two" LOL :P

I kinda understand what bigred is feeling right now, its not really about the money but the entire big picture... If you think about it, about 90 percent of the world population does not really know how to take care of their computer... I used to work for anywone but i'm limiting myself to people i know that i understand

I've had a client who wanted to GAME and so i build him a A64 rig (3200+ 6800GT 1gig ram very nice) but then he drops it and tries to blame me for it not working and wants a full refund... And theres just to many cases of people who THINK THEY CAn fix a computer and end up screwing it up even more, THEN they bring it to me... I had people who "clean" their computers with soap and water...

but once again, i don't put up with this crap and all i do is "work" for my school as the computer fixer guy... I fix the school computers/set up stuf/matenance( sometimes even the county wide WAN) and in return they order me free parts...

Edited by Crazy_Dude

I am going to quote you with just this; "If you think about it, about 90 percent of the world population does not really know how to take care of their computer..

And they're really, really nice cars that some drive! That really, really P's me off. I see it all the time.

Yes, I know and thank you "Oh mighty Two" LOL :P

570880[/snapback]

lol glad to see you have a sense of humor. :)

In this day and age, one would have to have a sence of humor. Speaking of humor, I suggest that we all find humor in society. I mean look at it, LOL..."hey, I have a headache, I think I'll take an aspirin". That same person who takes that aspirin is also saying; "hey, and you know what? The sergeon General says that taking aspirin can keep me from having a heart attack!" Next thing you know, this guy is ingesting a bottle of aspirin a day!! :blink::O <_< :D

In this day and age, one would have to have a sence of humor. Speaking of humor, I suggest that we all find humor in society. I mean look at it, LOL..."hey, I have a headache, I think I'll take an aspirin". That same person who takes that aspirin is also saying; "hey, and you know what? The sergeon General says that taking aspirin can keep me from having a heart attack!" Next thing you know, this guy is ingesting a bottle of aspirin a day!! :blink:  :O  <_<  :D

571038[/snapback]

and what's wrong with downing a bottle of asprin?

I kinda understand what bigred is feeling right now, its not really about the money but the entire big picture... If you think about it, about 90 percent of the world population does not really know how to take care of their computer... I used to work for anywone but i'm limiting myself to people i know that i understand

I've had a client who wanted to GAME and so i build him a A64 rig (3200+ 6800GT 1gig ram very nice) but then he drops it and tries to blame me for it not working and wants a full refund...  And theres just to many cases of people who THINK THEY CAn fix a computer and end up screwing it up even more, THEN they bring it to me... I had people who "clean" their computers with soap and water...

but once again, i don't put up with this crap and all i do is "work" for my school as the computer fixer guy... I fix the school computers/set up stuf/matenance( sometimes even the county wide WAN) and in return they order me free parts...

570919[/snapback]

this is why i limit my self with whom i know when it comes to fixing computers. did ya give the SOB a refund? hopefully you didnt, there should be a waiver like in the hospitals, we fix you pay, you drop it and blame it on the techie now thats your problem. :D