I've Had It

bigred

again today a friend drops off his computer. "it doesn't get on the web" is all he tells me.

well it's got so much spyware on it, it stinks of cigarettes, it's got dust buffalo in it (not bunnies... we're talking HUGE chunks of crud), all he does is surfs bad things, downloads music (kazaa and limewire), virus city, and NO F'N PROTECTION FROM ANYTHING.

I swear I want to start a new organization... similar to the humane society. you can get a computer from it... for cheap. you have to take a test to get it. and if you fail to take care of it they will take the computer away and GIVE it to someone who wants one and is willing to be responsible for it. they will also take any other computers away that are reported as abused... even if it wasn't bought thru the organization.

this should cut down on problems like this...

anyone else wanna help get it going?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill help! Eventhough I have never serviced a friends PC, I always hear stories like this where friends/family/people take advantage of someones knowledge.

*Edit All the computers that are taken from abusive users will be added to an official OCC folding farm.

Edited by BlitzBomb

LMAO...Count me in!! Yes, I want in. I get that same exact thing. As a matter of fact, Just 3 days ago With the exact same Dust Buffalo's and all..same spyware, same virus's, same Kazaa and same Limeware. OMG, When i first read that I had to go ask him if he went and got a second opinion from you because he thought that I was full of it. LMAO!!! He proceeded to tell me that he didn't know why the fans didn't work anymore :blink: ...All I could do then was just show him why they didn't work. He said, "ohhh..." Geeez'...so yea, I want it in!!

Guest Flashstar

Listen, the guy paid for his computer so it's his property, and I guess he's paying Bigred as well to fix the thing, so Bigred should stop complaining and just fix it lol. :angry2: Nuff said.

He's an entrepreneur right now, and Flash, you are in no position to flame him. I laugh at your attempt. Ha! Ha ha!

569300[/snapback]

so your position is to defend him @ all costs? ... <_< i think bigred can handle himself.